Conference USA has five media partners: ESPN, CBS Sports Network, STADIUM, beIN Sports and Campus Insiders.
Here are the parameters for each media partner:
- ESPN: Five televised regular season games plus the conference championship game. Ten additional games will be webcast via ESPN3.
- CBS Sports Network: Six televised games.
- STADIUM: Minimum of fifteen games with an option to add an additional fifteen, for a potential total of thirty games.
- beIN Sports: Ten televised games.
- Campus Insiders: Six webcast games.
STADIUM, a new platform made up of assets formerly belonging to Sinclair's American Sports Network, plus Campus Insiders and 120 Sports, will pick up ASN's obligations.
Agreements with ESPN, CBS Sports Network and STADIUM expire after the 2017-18 athletic year. The agreement lengths for Campus Insiders and ESPN3 are unknown. beIN Sports's agreement for C-USA events ends after the 2018-19 athletic year.
The conference's website, developed by Sidearm Sports, will also house CUSA.TV, a subscription based service that will provide webcasts of games not chosen by television or digital partners
|Stanford vs. Rice
(at Sydney, Australia)
|Navy at FAU|
|Kentucky at Southern Miss|
|Vanderbilt at Middle Tennessee|
|Mississippi St. at Louisiana Tech|
|Arizona at UTEP|
|Western Kentucky at Old Dominion|
|Marshall at Middle Tennessee|
|Marshall at FAU|
|Middle Tennessee at Western Kentucky|
|UTSA at Louisiana Tech|
|UTEP at Southern Miss|
|UTEP at Middle Tennessee|