Conference USA has five media partners: ESPN, CBS Sports Network, American Sports Network, beIN Sports and Campus Insiders.
Here are the parameters for each media partner:
- ESPN: Five televised regular season games plus the conference championship game. Ten additional games will be webcast via ESPN3.
- CBS Sports Network: Six televised games.
- American Sports Network: Minimum of fifteen games with an option to add an additional fifteen, for a potential total of thirty games.
- beIN Sports: Ten televised games.
- Campus Insiders: Six webcast games.
It is unknown who will pick up ASN's obligations as it is expected to cease operations.
These deals are all multi-year deals with the exception of Campus Insiders and ESPN3 where the term lengths are unknown. The C-USA press release sourced below from C-USA for TV partners only discusses the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The conference's website, developed by Sidearm Sports, will also house CUSA.TV, a subscription based service that will provide webcasts of games not chosen by television or digital partners
|Stanford vs. Rice
(at Sydney, Australia)
|Navy at FAU|
|Kentucky at Southern Miss|
|Vanderbilt at Middle Tennessee|
|Mississippi St. at Louisiana Tech|
|Arizona at UTEP|
|Western Kentucky at Old Dominion|
|Marshall at Middle Tennessee|
|Marshall at FAU|
|Middle Tennessee at Western Kentucky|
|UTSA at Louisiana Tech|