The Pac-12 has a pair of rightsholders: ESPN and FOX Sports Media Group. Contracts with both entities start with the 2012-13 athletic year and end after the 2023-24 athletic year.ESPN Rights Notes
- At least two games on ABC, with one game required to air in primetime on the east coast
- Up to twenty games on ESPN Networks (ESPN, ESPN2 & ESPNU)
- Of the twenty games on ESPN Networks, up to four games on Thursday nights & up to four games on Friday night.
- Up to four of the twenty games can air on ESPNU
- Most ESPN/ESPN2 Saturday games will air at 10pm or 10:30pm ET
- A minimum of eight games on FOX
- A maximum of fourteen games on FS1
- At least four games on FOX will air in primetime.
Overall, the conference works with both ESPN and FOX to place at least four games on Thursdays and another four games on Fridays, including the day after Thanksgiving. FOX and ESPN will alternate airing the Pac-12 Championship Game. In even-numbered seasons, FOX will air the game. ESPN has the rights in odd-numbered years.
The conference has also created the Pac-12 Networks, a mix of six regional networks and a national network feed, to air all other games.
A school may not appear more than nine times combined in the ESPN and FOX packages. This is to allow the Pac-12 Networks to air at least one game from every school, assuming a school plays at least one home non-conference game.
For the pandemic affected 2020 season only, the conference initially decided to forego playing football in the fall, but reversed course and will play an seven game intraconference schedule starting on 11/7, encompassing five games within your division, one scheduled cross division game and one cross division game based on the league standings.
|Arizona State at USC|
|Stanford at Oregon|
|Stanford at California|
|Arizona at Utah|
|UCLA at Colorado|
|Washington at California|
|Washington State at Oregon State|
|Utah at UCLA|
|UCLA at Oregon|
|Washington State at USC|
|Arizona State at Arizona|
|Utah at Colorado|
|Oregon at Oregon State|
|Washington at Washington State|