The Pac-12 has a pair of rightsholders: ESPN and FOX Sports Media Group. Contracts with both entities start with the 2012-13 athletic year and end after the 2023-24 athletic year.ESPN Rights Notes
- Two games on ABC
- Twenty games on ESPN Networks (ESPN, ESPN2 & ESPNU)
- Of the twenty games on ESPN Networks, up to four games on Thursday nights & up to four games on Friday night.
- Up to four of the twenty games can air on ESPNU
- Most ESPN/ESPN2 Saturday games will air at 10pm ET
- A minimum of eight games on FOX
- A maximum of fourteen games on FOX Sports One
- At least four games on FOX will air in primetime.
FOX and ESPN will alternate airing the Pac-12 Championship Game. In even-numbered seasons, FOX will air the game. ESPN will air it in odd-numbered years.
The conference has also created the Pac-12 Networks, a mix of six regional networks and a national networks, to air all other games.